ANNOUNCING THE 2019 AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Our 2018 Ambassador Program was a great success - 11 women around the country connected with the riders of Hagens Berman | Supermint, swapped stories and tips all year, and tried out many of our sponsor products while riding in our team colors. The ambassadors became a part of our team, cheered for our riders at races, and shared their experiences in ways that helped our riders learn as well.
The Ambassador Program returns in 2019 to once again pair each team rider with a selected ambassador. Our goal for this program is to engage with more women in their own cycling experiences and to understand and appreciate what cycling means to them while providing insight into professional-level cycling. Ambassadors will receive free and discounted team sponsor gear, have VIP access to races and team events, and draw on a support system of all ambassadors and HB Supermint riders. They’ll be featured across our social media throughout the year and will be an integral part of our team.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR?
To be part of our Ambassador Program, we ask that you...
• Are a cyclist between the ages of 12-99 who identifies as a woman
• Are an amateur cyclist at any experience level or discipline
• Have a desire to grow in the sport. Your goals might range from wanting to gain enough confidence to ride on the roads to wanting to know how to balance racing and training with family and work commitments. Wherever you are in your journey, we’d love to be a part of it!
• Demonstrate that you will be a positive representative of women’s cycling and the Hagens Berman | Supermint team
• Regularly use Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter
• Are a resident of the United States
• Program duration: January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
• Each ambassador will be paired with a Hagens Berman | Supermint rider who will provide individualized insight, support, and encouragement to aid in the ambassador’s desired growth in the sport. Pro riders and ambassadors will keep in contact throughout the year however they choose (via phone, email, text, FaceTime, etc.).
• Ambassadors will be given “backstage” access to the team at races and team events.
• Ambassadors are encouraged to share their cycling stories and photos for Hagens Berman | Supermint to feature across our social media platforms.
• Ambassadors will be provided with free and discounted team-sponsored gear.
• Ambassadors will be given access to our private Facebook group to connect with the whole team.
Applications must be received by November 15, 2018.
2019 Ambassador Program Application
Meet our 11 ambassadors from 2018: