INTRODUCING THE 2018 AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
10 pros + 10 ambassadors = the new Hagens Berman | Supermint Pro Cycling Team
We know 2018 is going to be our best year yet. Why? Because you’re coming with us! We're now accepting applications for our ambassador program, your opportunity to join us in promoting growth, camaraderie, community, and active involvement in women’s cycling.
No matter your goals, fears, or experience on a bike, we can relate, and we want to give you the support you need to grow as a rider, be confident on a bike, and feel welcome in our community. Apply for a chance to spend 2018 connecting with a pro cycling team, partnering with a pro cyclist, and sharing your cycling experiences and tips. We want to learn more about your cycling adventures while inviting you to be part of ours!
Starting January 1, 2018, ambassadors can begin communicating with their pro partner, get free and discounted team-sponsored gear, have VIP access to races and team events, be featured on our team social media, and draw on a support system of all Hagens Berman | Supermint ambassadors and pro riders.
To be part of our Ambassador Program, we ask that you...
• Are a cyclist between the ages of 12-99 who identifies as a woman
• Are an amateur cyclist at any experience level or discipline
• Have a desire to grow in the sport. Your goals might range from wanting to gain enough confidence to ride on the roads to wanting to know how to balance racing and training with family and work commitments. Wherever you are in your journey, we’d love to be a part of it!
• Demonstrate that you will be a positive representative of women’s cycling and the Hagens Berman | Supermint team
• Are a resident of the United States
• Program duration: January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018
• Each ambassador will be paired with a Hagens Berman | Supermint rider who will provide individualized insight, support, and encouragement to aid in the ambassador’s desired growth in the sport. Pro riders and ambassadors will keep in contact throughout the year however they choose (via phone, email, text, FaceTime, etc.).
• Ambassadors will be given “backstage” access to the team at races and team events.
• Ambassadors are encouraged to share their cycling stories and photos for Hagens Berman | Supermint to feature across our social media platforms.
• Ambassadors will be provided with free and discounted team-sponsored gear.
• Ambassadors will be given access to our private Facebook group to connect with the whole team.
Apply here by November 20, 2017.